Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures!

Pictures from our new living quarters for the next 9 weeks or so...

LilBlue was under the weather our first day here...she had been up all night long at the house hurling every hour on the hour, then suffered through very noisey packers/loaders most of the day; then when we finally got to go to our new living area she quickly settled into bed for some rest.

We have fabulous storage!!!!!


A great area for TV watching and relaxing and eating!
And our own little dressing nook, with even more shelves and dressers for more storage! We also have own own bathroom, but I forgot to get pictures of that. They actually just put the bathroom in and it is fabulous!


And a nice comfy bed!


We feel very blessed and well taken care of, like I said we also have a microwave and frig at our disposal and just up the stairs is anything else we could possibly want or need!

4 comments:

Frizzy said...

I'm having a blonde moment. Where are you again?

Bettina said...

I am still in NE, we finally sold the house and now we are still in Bellevue staying with friends until LilBlue graduates.

Susie said...

For a temporary living situation, it looks very nice:-

Frizzy said...

Hey, regarding your friends who are moving to Vegas. Here is the name of an AWESOME Realtor. She has worked with tons of military families to buy and sell their homes. Us included. Please be sure to pass on her name to them. IF they are ok with you giving me their name I'll tell her to be on the lookout for a call from them. Her name is Leslie North. She works for ReMax and her cell is 702-860-5412. I trust her with my life and my home. She is HONEST and very TRUSTWORTHY!