Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sand Art

The Art of Sand festival was definitely a work of art!

Oh my, honestly, the pictures really do not do the artist work justice. They are very talented folks for sure and they come from all over the world to include Russia, Norway, Italy and that is just the one's I remember; and also from across the USA as well! Several from right here in Florida.


The manatees!

Go SHARKS!

The one by the Italian guy - my favorite :)

The girls in the creative pit!


We had an enjoyable couple hours which was a nice break away from all the "movers are coming" prep we have been doing! Until another break in the action I'm back to the grind!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

WOW! Absolutely amazing. I think my fav is the Italian sand sculpture too. Such DETAIL!

Susie said...

Those are so cool!!