Sunday, November 30, 2008

belated HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Well, I would be remiss if I did not make a Thanksgiving post...so Happy Thanksgiving!

I for one have much to be thankful for and due to the line of work my MiB is in I for one am so very thankful for freedom. I am also thankful for a risen Savior who cares about every detail of my life. I am thankful for family and friends who are scattered all over the world as well. I hope you took the time to be thankful and to tell at least one person if not more that you are thankful for them and why.

We had a great dinner with 18 around the table this year. The food was plentiful and the naps, football watching, guitar hero, dominos that followed along with snacking on leftovers and eating the pies throughout the afternoon was awesome. I am going to need to be back in the gym after the eating frenzy that took place!

I am thankful I have a place to live even though I prefer to no longer be a homeowner...yes, the house is still for sale and hopefully there is a buyer in our near future.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too:-) I hope you sell the house soon:-)

Frizzy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I definitely count you as one of my many blessings. I am glad to see you made it home safe and sound. How is your father doing these days? 18 people must have been really fun as 13 was more than enough at my place.