Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Already!!

OH MY, it's been a whirwind week, I am so glad it is over...the house is SOLD, the deal is complete and we are no longer homeowners. I was ever soooooo relieved when the phone call came in on Monday evening around 5:45 p.m. that everything was signed and sealed with an offer to deliver the paperwork, but I said I would just pop in their office on Tuesday to pick it all up rather then them deliver, I was on my way to my lifegroup meeting anyhow.

So Thursday Thoughts...
  • Uber excited, family is coming to visit until Tuesday!
  • I had a lean cuisine pizza for supper and it was yummy!
  • I hope not having a life doesn't get boring, so far, so good.
  • I have been cropping to my heart's content the last two days.
  • The temp quarters are becoming more homey to us every day.

Off to help LilBlue finish that pesky senior paper that is due tomorrow...I will be glad when that is done, but I have learned a lot about the poet, Percy Shelley, mainly that he was a liberal nut case who traveled around a lot and cheated on his wife. Who knew?

2 comments:

Susie said...

I am glad that the ordeal is over. Now, you can move forward:-)

Bettina said...

Yes! PTL, another chapter begins!!! Hope you have a great weekend Susie =)