Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TODAY is THE day...

We will be reunited with MiB this day!!! yeah!!! I am so glad this day is finally here and we will be a family again. Though we still have several days of transistion and travel before we are under our own roof we will be together and that is what I am so thrilled for.

I am finishing the last of the sorting and cleaning and also going over the graduation celebration plans and getting the details taken care of for our incoming guests and that is helping the day to go by but since the arrival is late in the evening I feel like the day is dragging. Oh well, I am still being productive.

The next few days will be a blur but I am going to try and keep the updates rolling in especially with the graduation.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome:-)

Frizzy said...

Welcome home! I am sooooo happy you'll finally be together again. Long overdue!