Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Thoughts!

Well, what a week we have had...the sad news is that one of our own has lost her husband to that horrible C word, a young couple, just starting to live their lives with a great future in the blue. It so saddens my heart. I hurt and yet, I did not know really know them, yet they are part of our family and we grieve with them.

The time we have is never certain, love the ones you love deeply and daily. I am so thankful for life, a healthy one at that, I think I take too many things for granted but I think that is true for many.

My thoughts...

  • Be thankful
  • Live life daily
  • Never say never
  • Take care of the little things
  • Make life worth living, because it is

Thinking I have had some great moments this week, some down moments, some uncertain moments, but through it all I have trusted that He is in control. I pray that those I love trust that He is in control as well. I am so thrilled to know that even when life as I know it on this earth draws to a close I still have eternity to look forward to, and that is such an optimistic outlook that makes me smile to think of. And to one day be able to see again those fellow believers who have gone on before me how cool is that?

1 comment:

Susie said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss:-(