Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hmmmm, Thursday :)

Well, well, well...what a busy week we have had. It's been long hours for MiB with the big look that they are having and with that comes calls for help, "can you pick me up, I am stranded", "would you bring water, it's hot and who knows how long we will be out here", "be on the lookout for (fill in the blank), call me if you see anything" and the list goes on. In some ways it's fun, there is a lot more excitement around here, although the long hours and lack of sleep are starting to make us weary. But we know the end is near, in fact, I would say we are now in the fourth quarter and hopefully the post game atmosphere will be celebratory. Hard to say at this point.

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting back to our more normal routine of meals together, bumming around at the beach in the evenings, lazy weekend mornings if we choose. I am also starting to plan the week for our company in October, SeaWorld here we come :) Furthermore, I am attempting to make final decisions for our CALI trip in November as well. And finally, I need to see if we are still on as the host for MiBs side of the family for Christmas this year. Fun stuff for the fall, which is my favorite time of the year. However, I am not sure how fall-like it will be here???

Thoughts:
  • I got a new beach chair :)
  • Zuchinni muffins are one of my favs.
  • I'm so glad I take time to pray daily.
  • I can still run pretty fast when I need to!
  • The weekend is too far away this week...

1 comment:

Susie said...

This week was extra long, wasn't it?