Today the celebratory picnic is going on, then tomorrow is a reward day off, I hope everyone takes advantage of this and spends some time with their families, who probably feel somewhat neglected after the last several weeks of inspection madness. But it is now over, time to regroup and recharge and start on the next chapter of life here on the space coast. It's all good, we passed! We got the best score to date in our command, we are rockin'!
We are also trying to get another rocket in the air and at first the weather was not cooperative, now it's a fuel line leak, so here's looking to tomorrow for our next successful launch! The space business is definitely booming here!
So thoughts of this Thursday...
- Days off are NEVER overrated.
- My MiB is loving this surfing gig!
- Cheesecake is a favorite of mine!
- We are trying out a LifeGroup on Sunday...
- I love to read and have been getting in some pages lately :)