Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

It's time again to get some thoughts...

  • I am going to be glad for Friday...
  • LilBlue drives up to NE tomorrow
  • Looking forward to the shuttle launch!
  • Being around Airmen can be exciting and exhausting.
  • Standards are important and if you don't think so, ask MiB

Tomorrow will be a welcome day, I am ready for the weekend! I have spent this week with our newest Airmen to the base and while it has been fun, it has been a long week and I will be ready for the break of the weekend.

With the scheduled launch of Endeavour, we will be at the KSC and I am pretty stoked about that :) This is closer then the usual viewing area so how cool is that? I will hopefully have pictures to post when we return. I have been told traffic will be crazy up and down the A1A and it will take hours to get home but I think it will be worth it.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Good luck with your crazy weekend:-)