- I am going to be glad for Friday...
- LilBlue drives up to NE tomorrow
- Looking forward to the shuttle launch!
- Being around Airmen can be exciting and exhausting.
- Standards are important and if you don't think so, ask MiB
Tomorrow will be a welcome day, I am ready for the weekend! I have spent this week with our newest Airmen to the base and while it has been fun, it has been a long week and I will be ready for the break of the weekend.
With the scheduled launch of Endeavour, we will be at the KSC and I am pretty stoked about that :) This is closer then the usual viewing area so how cool is that? I will hopefully have pictures to post when we return. I have been told traffic will be crazy up and down the A1A and it will take hours to get home but I think it will be worth it.