Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Milestone...


Last weekend in Maryville, LilBlue tested up and went from a permit to an intermediate license...today she drove herself to school...my how the times are a changin' in my world...I just hope we have prepared her well enough for what's really out there cause it sure ain't no cakewalk!


Clinging to the verse Proverbs 6:22 and knowing that we have put forth much effort in trying to give her a solid foundation.


"Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."

3 comments:

Larry Malcom said...

Did lil'Blue make it home safe and sound after driving to school. WOW...I can't imagine letting her out the door by herself. While I know she is growing up, it is still...scary! I'm not looking forward to her going off to college.

:( MiB

Bettina said...

Yes, she did even in the rain!

Frizzy said...

Awe! More big milestones for your family. UGH. Why do growing pains have to hurt/ache so much? I do not envy you my friends!