Tuesday, September 9, 2008

OUCH!!

Yes, it hurts...and it bled and it's swollen...the drywall mud bucket and I got in a tango today and it won! But I still finished the job. Not only that job but several others as well. I have a freshly cut lawn, painted attic access panel, new tubs for LilBlue to start sorting things in and I patched five nail pops, hence the tango with the mud bucket. I think I had a pretty productive day.


Tomorrow starts our new fall season of ladies Bible study so I will be at least taking the morning off to go to that and then I have another "to do" list that I hope to get a good start on before AWANA tomorrow evening. I will be looking at new colors for new carpet over the weekend. Their could also be a new dishwasher in my future...hmmm, I'm gonna be busy the next few weeks.

No comments: