Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy, Busy Busy

I feel like it's been forever and yet it really hasn't...but this thing called life is happening and I am consumed by it. I have been a DIYer lately at my house, painting, patching drywall, caulking, cleaning, sorting, purging, more painting, trips to the Goodwill, and Menard's. I have only begun to scratch the surface. Faucets must still be changed out, new carpet picked out and installed, more cleaning, sorting and Goodwill trips, packing and more painting. Yes, we are moving...where you say, good question? That is still the unknown, but the choices are known...just waiting to hear where. I have my druthers but will stay mute on that for now as really it won't matter much what I want. Anyway, I feel like a crazy woman with a huge mission and I am baby steppin' my way through it one tip toe at a time!

This move will be drasctically different in so many ways...we will need to sell our house and soon, MiB will go on to new locale without us, Lil'Blue and I will stay so she can graduate here in May. She will not join us at the new location, she will go to college...so many changes, so many prayers, so many challenges.

The verse I have clung to many times in the past is in my thoughts today...Philippians 4:11b

"... for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances."

2 comments:

Larry Malcom said...

Word is out about the upcoming move at the group. I passed it along and have received several emails. Talk is buzzing now.
MiB

Frizzy said...

I'm thinking of you and pray that all goes well. I know this is a huge period of change. Stay strong!