Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Over, but is it really?

I think not...now more then ever we should pray for our new President and his family. Call upon the Lord to work in this man's life to see the need for God to be intertwined in the leadership of our country. We are a nation at war, we are a nation that relishes in freedom, we are a nation of wealth, we are a great nation, however, we are a nation that needs God.

I think the following verse says it much better then I can...

My desire is, first of all, that you will make requests and prayers and give praise for all men; For kings and all those in authority; so that we may have a calm and quiet life in all fear of God and serious behaviour. This is good and pleasing in the eyes of God our Saviour; Whose desire is that all men may have salvation and come to the knowledge of what is true. I Timothy 2:1-4

I am glad I know who holds my future, for I know not what my earthly future holds...

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

My how we're on the same page here! I love this scripture! AMEN! How is your dad?