Friday, November 21, 2008

Lunch in Beverly Hills LA

For lunch today we walked from our hotel to Rodeo Drive and surrounding area, it was a beautiful day! We also went into Neiman-Marcus, incredible sight to see the shopping going on there.
Oh my, we found the neatest little cafe with food that was just super YUMMY! The choices were vast but we ate light because we knew we wanted to indulge in cupcakes and yogurt later. MiB ordered the caprese and I the #2 brushchetta. Both wonderful and we shared!

Then we indulged in the cupcakes. MiB had the coconut and thought it was heavy in a good way and very good! I had the seasonal pumpkin and it did not disappoint! I was a bit leary since they were $3.25 each; however as a treat it was worth it but not something we would indulge in very often due to the price! We are too cheap :)

And last but not least we tracked down the yogurt. I had the pomegranate with toppings of fresh pomegranate, fresh blueberries that were just huge and coconut, it was so good, MiB tried the pinkberry smoothie. It was good, but I think he would choose the yogurt cup with toppings if he went again. This was very, very yummy stuff and I want to go again!
Psst....there are two more cupcakes in the box for a late night treat, one dark chocolate and one milk chocolate. :)

2 comments:

Susie said...

Yummmmmmmm...you are making me hungry:-)

Frizzy said...

I'm with Susie.