Monday, November 3, 2008

Tomorrow's "to DO" list...

If you are like me I start to think of those things I need to do tomorrow as today comes to a close...it is still mid-afternoon here, but I am thinking of my "to do" list for tomorrow. And while I have already voted maybe you have not, so please put it on your "to do" list for tomorrow and follow through.

The lines may be long, the workers may or may not smile, the parking could be horrendous, the weather may or may not be pleasant but please, please, please make it a point to vote. You vote will count, it does count and it does matter so again, I ask you to make it a point to vote.

Thank you! Enjoy your evening!

1 comment:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Thanks for coming by today. I will try and get out and vote when my husband gets off of work.

Hugs,