Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MY day :)

My Man in Blue spent the day with ME!!! We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel, then did some shopping and got drinks at QT and did more shopping and hanging out.

Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner...

The food was really pretty good and the dessert was AWESOME good, chocolato gelato and pumpkin cheesecake.

I did not eat the gelato, only tasted it, but I did eat the cheesecake....YUMMMY! And I have chicken scampi leftover from my dinner for lunch tomorrow. It was a great day, with great weather, spent with a great man! Thank you MiB! 143...and LilBlue, thanks for joining us for dinner!

1 comment:

Candid Carrie said...

O M G

I love Olive Garden and I have the chicken scampi every single time I go there!

The rest of my family likes to try a variety of things and then share with each other, but not me! Just give me my chicken scampi and don't you dare touch my leftovers when we get home!