Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh wow, oh wow...

My friend nominated ME for some sort of little bloggy award thing... isn't that just so sweet...thanks so much my friend! It's a "best friends" award, cause we know each other in "real life" isn't that pretty coolio? I think so, I feel blessed that our paths have crossed and honored that she would pick me and a little embarrased as well cause you know I'm still kind of a novice to the whole blogging thing. I like to do it; if for no one else, me! So awards or not I continue on :)

I don't know if this award comes with any conditions or criteria...but I would like to thank the Academy for giving me this award...oh wait, it's not that kind of award, ha :) Well, anyway, I thinks it's pretty spiffy special, and as my southern friends say--so there ya go and there ya are!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Congratulations on your award!! That's awesome:-)

{oc cottage} said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Awards are so much fun!! (And that is sure a cute one!)

M ^..^

Frizzy said...

The only conditions are to pass on the love to 10 other blogs. At least that's what I understood the rules to be. I combined my 3 awards to nominate my 10 blogs. 1 being yours! I miss you!