Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Thoughts!

I think this week is flying by and I am TOTALLY enjoying having my MiB in town, I am already dreading Sunday when he leaves, but not dwelling on that. We are taking it moment by moment and enjoying every minute :) I love being back together as a family!

The weather has been all over the map, today we were 52 degrees, tomorrow we are only going to be in the 20's and on Sunday we are in for snow again (hopefully, not enough to cause issues for MiB to fly out), it's been crazy! But we are taking advantage of everything to go and do and just soak in togetherness, we are making up for lost time, storing up for moments ahead that cannot be regained, it's bittersweet and tears flow at the drop of a hat, it's lovely and painful all in the same breath, I can't wish the day's away, but I look forward to the day that we are consistently sleeping under the same roof.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit:-0

Verdenafil said...

This is a very helpful information shared in this article.To get more information Verdenafil from Cheap Medicine.