Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fun

I am sooooo thankful to see these beautiful flowers right outside my door! They always bring a smile to my face as I come and go, they are so sunny and bright looking, a sure sign of spring, even when the temperature makes me wonder if spring is going to show up before May or not.
I spent the day with a four year old...can you say busy? Well, the little Tootsie Roll and I actually had a relaxed morning at home then we headed over to the "apple place" for playtime, did a couple errands, lunch, another errand and picked up dinner (take and bake pizza) then back home in time to meet the older girls after school; more playtime outside, including bubbles. Then we enjoyed a pizza dinner, movie night and finally dad coming home...whew, what a day! But I think everyone had fun, I know I did, even if I am ready for bed tonight!
A few pictures of bubble time with the Tootsie Roll!




1 comment:

Susie said...

Bubbles can be hours of fun! My younger daughter is a bubble addict.