Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh my, Thursday again...

Two weeks from today Lil'Blue will be out of high school, last day will have been completed and awaiting the graduation day. Hard to believe it is so close. MiB will be here in less then two weeks, I am more excited about that :) I am still coming to terms with the whole graduation thing.

Thursday Thoughts!

  • It doesn't feel like Spring!
  • I had a pedicure yesterday!
  • I am planning a graduation celebration!
  • We are going to be reunited as a family SOON!
  • I think we will all go see the mouse when we get to FL.

Life seems to be moving quickly, my days aren't really filled but I am committed and have lots of things to take care of and do but I don't feel like I do all that much...weird! This inbetweeness will soon be ending and my days will have more stuff in them, stuff I may or may not like/enjoy so I am trying to take full advantage of what I have while I have it! I also am still trying to finish up a few scrapbooking projects and get things squared away for the graduation festivities so there is plenty to do and I am working on it as the days fly by.

All for now!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I was in graduation planning mode last year. It is such a beautiful time for your child and for you! The fruits of labor are celebrated and now, it is all up to them! Now, you turn more into a sounding board and less of a disciplinarian. It is the beginning of your adult relationship:-)