Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hmmmm, it is Thursday!

Wowsa, I feel as though I lost this week, it shouldn't be Thursday already, but the calendar says it is, so here we are.

Thursday Thoughts:
  • I have the sniffles...
  • Radiation x 2 in the books and feeling good.
  • Spring still seems to be eluding us here in NE!
  • Hot tea is awesome when you have a sore throat
  • In less then 30 days my MiB will be here =)

There you have it, thoughts for Thursday, not much as my brain feels a bit foggy from a touch of a cold that started as one really bad sore throat and now has progressed to a sniffling nose. Could be worse so I am not complaining. I would really like to enjoy some sunshine but it seems to be nonexistent for more then a couple hours at a time and then the temperatures do not match the shine, brrrr, we are still no where near what I call spring temps! However, I hate to really complain cause once it warms up it will surely get HOT and I am not a big fan of that either...anywho, have a great day!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I hope you feel better soon:-)