Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Thoughts!

It’s been soooo hot however there has been a cool front in our area the last few days and it’s only been in the 90s! That is a nice break believe it or not…and we have had some rain, which has been awesome cause you know what rain makes? Yeah, corn and corn makes, uh, no, I meant it makes the grass grow! LOL

So anyway, time is flying by I cannot even believe we are into the latter part of August already. Lil Blue goes to back to school on Monday! I’m heading to NE this weekend to make sure she is settled in her new dorm room and just spend a few days with her before she starts the school year! Should be fun!

Thoughts for today:

  • Doing nothing takes a lot of time!
  • I’m rockin’ the croppin!
  • L O V E the seedless watermelons we are having!

  • Have made progress on those 7#s! YEAH ME : )

As the littles saw, afterwhile crocodile! That's it from me and my free McD's internet connection!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I dropped my oldest off at college on Sunday. Her first apartment!! AND, she turned 20 on Tuesday! Stick a fork in me, I am done:-)