Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Hmmmm, lots and lots of decisions made this past week, my oh my this is fun...well, sort of. Actually it's a little scary too! But we are rolling on and rolling out. Life is going to be different soon. That BIG R word is not just a thought it's reality. How exciting, but how, I don't know, I don't have words for what I am thinking.

So here are my Thursday thoughts:
  • I think I'm doing a new blog...
  • I'm outta space on this blog for pics :(
  • Beautiful bright shiny moon lately is smile material
So, I am out of pictorial space on this blog and I'm very sad. However, since I was already considering starting a new blog this being out of space pretty much seals the deal there will indeed be a new blog. Just trying to sort it all out and make a few administrative decisions. May buy some space to finish out, we'll see, too many decisions coming all at once!

No comments: