Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Comforting thoughts...

I am finding comfort in these verses...

Hebrews 13:8

"I am the same yesterday, today, and forever."

This verse reminds me that He has not changed and I can count on Him to still be there and be faithful to me.

Proverbs 3:5-6

5Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. 6In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

This verse reminds me to not try and figure things out because His ways are just not my ways and I must just rely on His ways not mine...I do not understand so many things going on right now, I don't need to; I do understand that God is in control and that works for me.

No comments: