Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend

Wow, what a weekend, lots accomplished...painting, cleaning, packing, shopping (lil'blue, needed a new jacket) ordering (senior pictures) and I am glad it is over...it was productive, but I think I need a break. The "list" is getting shorter. WOOHOO!! But there are still some larger projects that remain. The lawn is the biggest thing left along with mulching the trees, also doing a little something to "spruce up" the front area, and re-weatherproofing the deck. For the most part, the inside is ready, still waiting for carpet installation, which should happen this week, hopefully on Wednesday and just a little more cleaning (windows, mainly) and a bit more organizing in the basement so it is not so cluttered, but there is just a lot of "stuff" down there. Trust me I am soooo ready for a break from it all, "Calgon, take me away!" LOL

Even though today is OUR day, since he is there and I am here it is a low key remembrance! But! I'm still happy to have been asked and say YES all those days ago!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Can you come help me with my to do list now? Pretty please?

Bettina said...

Certainly!!!!