Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ughhhhh

Will the basement ever be ready? That is the question that plagues me right now...it just seems the more I do or try to do down there the less I think I am accomplishing. Well, it's another day tomorrow and hopefully more progress. Atleast there is a pretty new lighthouse curtain hung. I just think until all the boxes are gone it isn't going to get much better then it is.

It's been a somewhat productive day, could of done much more, could have done less.

All the trees are now mulched. The front yard area still will need "something" just not really sure what that "something" is yet. Carpet will be installed on Tuesday and then I think we are "going to market" ready or not. While I know the market is slow right now I just know there is a buyer out there waiting for MY house!

No comments: