Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ARGhhhh....

And it's only Tuesday, I don't think this week can come to a close quick enough...yesterday, WAS a true Monday for me...you know the kind, the ones when nothing seems to go right in your world. That was my day, so now onto Tuesday, and I feel as though I am having another Monday, I really want this to end...

Yesterday we lowered the price of our house, no worries, we are just going to lose even more $ and we have come to terms with that, we know that God will provide somehow and we will recover. I will say I have shed more then a few tears in the past 24 hours.

Today, my vehicle's check engine light came on, but thankfully, the dealership had the sensor part in stock and I am roadworthy again; I even have new transmission fluid in my car as well. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I need to be in KC tomorrow morning for my dad's surgery so having car issues today at 2:00 p.m. just caused a little more anxiety in my already somewhat stressed world. I am also very thankful the sensor was an under warranty fix! The transmission fluid change part was our dime, but well worth it I am sure. I also saw God's hand in this, because I would not have wanted this to happen on the road tomorrow so today was the best day for it to happen, God's timing, impeccable!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

I'll be praying for traveling mercies as well as your father's surgery. I'm here if you need to talk and my phone number is listed under my contact info on FB.

Susie said...

I sure hope your week gets better. Travel safe and I will be thinking about your dad.