Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Flashback

Since I am soooooo ready for the warm weather, I thought I would share lil'blue in this getup that her Uncle G brought back from Hawaii a few years back, 6 to be exact! I think Hawaii sounds might fine right about now.
Though the weather has been incredibly nice the past few days and looks like we are getting a few more nice days as well before some rain settles in.


The funny thing is she can still wear this getup...but now she fills out the top, YIKES!
And BTW, the party is in full swing over at Carrie's place, so you really should join us! We are a very nice bunch!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

I wish I could still wear a cute outfit like that from 6 years ago. LOL! Cute picture of her.

Ann On and On... said...

Ummm, I would need a few extra pieces added. That is so cute on her. What a cutie! Off to cry in my pillow (:D)

Check out my good smelling giveaway,if you have the time. :D Happy Friday!