Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Thoughts!

Wow, a week has passed so quickly and so many things can happen in such a short amount of time. I really feel like the world is closing in...it's been a pretty down week, but the weekend in MO was awesome. We had lots of fun doing "stuff" from walking the lake, cropping til past 2 a.m., dinners out at some of our favorite places, playing with "the littles", basketball games, bowling and just being around the family, it did my soul good.

Thoughts for today:
  • Addendums are real deal breakers
  • There is no sold sign on my for sale sign anymore =(
  • Lil' Blue and I had such a great time in MO with family
  • At least while in MO I missed the BIG snowstorm in NE
  • I am really having some major financial anxiety, but I am not going to let it control me

Trying to stay warm on a very chilly day in NE and hoping that someone would like to buy my house, like NOW!

3 comments:

Susie said...

I am so sorry to hear that your deal fell through. I hope you get a new buyer soon:-)

Larry Malcom said...

You are right, time with family can make life so much better...think how my life is being away for YOU (my family) for so long. Return thoughts:
- Being near family regenerates me
- Favorite spots to eat are hard to find
- Not sold is better than Foreclosed

Candid Carrie said...

Oh the anxiety of having a real estate deal fall through is devastating.

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. Your faith and positive attitude is really inspiring.

Thank you for continuing to write.