Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Well, here it is Thursday again...

I am glad to be safely back home.
My dad's surgery went well, results were not as good as hoped for.
We have an offer on our house-it is way low.
To recover in this economy no matter any offer will be a challenge.
I am trusting in God to continue to take care of us.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts; please continue to remember us as we decide how to proceed with this offer on our home. I am too tired tonight to really wade through the details, but will be at it first thing in the morning as we put together a counter and conditions to go with it. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Susie said...

Sounds like your burdens are getting heavy. I hope you find a way to lighten the load or the strength to persevere.