Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Well, it looks like we are back into a deal for the sale of our home, I am praying cause this rollar coaster ride is not very fun and since I have matured a little I am no longer a rollar coaster fan, they make my stomach quesy!

  • You don't need a snowblower in FL-so I sold ours!
  • I have given away our non-packables, but there is still more.
  • MiB got to see good friends on his trip to AL-I am envious!!!
  • A gracious and faithful God is getting me through day by day.
  • The dent to our savings account to get out of this house is going to be huge, but thank God we do have a savings account to pull from and do not need to get a loan!

It's been sooooo busy I feel this bloggie world of mine has been neglected and it will only get worse as the frenzy of packing out starts. I will try to keep the updates coming but they may be slower then I'd like.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I do not envy you. I hate moving. I hope everything gets situated soon.