Sunday, November 21, 2010

Branson Trip

On Friday a duo of vans headed to Branson, MO. It's been a day or two or maybe even 15 years since I've been there, but I really can't remember when it was so anyway... We headed south to watch the NHS choirs do the opening act for the Neal McCoy show. It was a beautiful day out for the ride down and I had the bestest travel buddy!


My travel buddy

One of my nieces is in the Soundsational Singer group and she did a fantabulous job on her solo for the event, all the kids did great! The Trebs were awesome too and I like their outfits this year!

MalMal

If you have never heard of Neal McCoy ( I did not recognize the name, but do know his songs after I heard them). He does the Shake, Wink, and Beer Goggles just to name a few...so I know you know him, you just might not know his name.

Doin' the SHAKE!

I have to tell you if you should make a Branson trip I highly recommend Neal's show. He was an awesome entertainer and did a heckofa show. If I ever go again I would see him again!

An absolute class act!

Neal has also done countless USO tours and shows for our deployed men and women overseas, so you know that always gets an extra gold star from me!

GO CHIEFS!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

I've seen him in concert. That was ages ago though and he was great then. How are you doing my dear? How's the family?

Bettina said...

Doing good, here in MO for the holidays, LilBlue arrives today from the big O and I'm excited to have a few days with her!