Friday, June 26, 2009

Ahhhh....


It's been a long day, not a bad one mind you, just a long one in the fact that it was jammed pack and nonstop...long so to speak. So tonight when we finally got home and as I was getting dinner started I turned and my eye was immediately caught by the view right outside my kitchen window; it made me pause and just be thankful. Thankful for being able to have a long day, that I have the strength to get through any day; thankful that I am fortunate enough to live in a country that is free. I am humbled by the setting sun and know that my days are numbered and that I have been able to live another one and wonder if I have lived it worthy enough...I am a child of the King, but don't always live like it, I fall short, but He still loves me. The view was gorgeous, the picture does not do it justice, it was a masterpiece created by the mighty hand of God. It gave me that warm feeling that only a beautiful sight created by God himself can give and made me stop and smell the roses so to speak, to be grateful for the life I have been given. How blessed I am!

Have a great weekend, take time to be thankful for the views in your world!

1 comment:

Susie said...

That view would make anyone thankful!!!