Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Thursday!!!

So it's Thursday again and I am thinking, WOW, LilBlue has only been gone two days and it already seems like forever...

Thoughts for Thursday

  • Found three new thrift shops today!!!
  • Summer HAS arrived, translate: IT'S HOT here!
  • I'm ready for some homegrown 'maters anytime now.
  • I love walking on the beach pretty much anytime I choose to.
  • I am thrilled to find a great selection of petite clothing at most stores!

Since MiB has a CivMil function to attend this evening that leaves me with some downtime. My bathtub has been calling me since I arrived and tonight I will answer that call :) I really need a good foot soak and some bubbles so me and my bathtub will be spending some quality time together tonight. The bathtub in this new house looks awesome...see?

:)

2 comments:

Susie said...

That's a gorgeous tub! Cold baths with the heat?

Frizzy said...

Sounds like the perfect time to pamper yourself! Wish I could be with you to hang out.