Monday, June 29, 2009

Art, hmmm, I do like it!

Since our new home is so much larger then what we are used to we have a lot of bare walls. We thought some art on those bare walls would help; I really wasn't sure, but now that it is on the walls it certainly does make a difference, a huge difference! So thank you E&S for helping to make our walls look soooo much better!

Lil Blue's European Adventure room
Family Room
Dining Room
They are all very unique and add a focal point to each room they are in!



3 comments:

Frizzy said...

It's so neat to see the different pictures and tastes we all have. I never got to come to your home in Italy so it's cool to see your style. Cool pictures!

Susie said...

They look great! You have awesome taste:-)

Bettina said...

Well, I am not sure if it's "my style" it's more what has survived 9 moves or so in the last 22 years!