Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Thoughts!


I got a haircut today, I think I like it...but I am not positive. It is shorter - which I wanted - I am just not sure I can make it look like I will like on a everyday basis it. I have such straight hair it is a challenge to do anything with it.

Well, anyway, here it is Thursday...
  • Powerade ZERO is a keeper!
  • I prefer texting over talking!
  • I tried and liked almond milk
  • I think I could be vegetarian...
  • I am decluttering for the upcoming move
I am glad the Annual Awards hoopla is over...for the most part it was a good event. You can't control weather and unfortunately that did have an impact on various aspects. We are having unseasonably cool temperatures and had it not been so cold other things would have been non issues, however, since it was a very cool night and it had rained earlier in the afternoon as well there were more hurdles to jump and a few hiccups along the way. In the big scheme of things it went down fine with our finest Airmen being honored, that was the goal and that's what happened. GO Team Patrick!!!

Oh, and we just launched another rocket tonight! A Delta IV, it was a beautiful launch at about five minutes til 7 this evening. The contrails were amazingly vivid against the just going dark blue sky. The burn off of the solid rocket boosters were visible to our naked eyes. And the rocket stayed visible for what seemed like several minutes as it climbed high to reach it's orbit. This rocket will be tracked over the next four hours to make sure it deploys and completes its mission, it's not just about shooting it up someone has to track it to make sure it goes where it should and does what it is supposed to...and that would be my neighbor at three doors down!

I'm outta here!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I think it looks great!!