Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reflection...

I am a Christ follower, I try to please the One I follow....some days, I fail miserably. The good thing about this is that He knew I would and He still loves me.

Another amazing thing is that He put His son on the cross to take the penalty of MY sin (and yours), I am always in awe of this. Why would He do that? He did that because he loves me without hesitation, he wants what is best for me in all circumstances on all days, I find that incredible. I also can in a small way comprehend this due to the fact that as a parent I feel the same way about my own child and her life.

I pray that during this time of Easter celebration that if you do not know why it is celebrated that you will ask...ask someone who will provide you with the scoop on this incredible truth. It is something to be shared. It is amazing. It is a time of remembrance, a time to reflect, a time to celebrate.

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Happy Easter to you friend. Love you. How are you doing with all that you are preparing for? Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.