Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another New Clock and Cleaning


Hobby Lobby is my new bargain center...I found this clock on clearance there and I think it goes nicely in the lower level family room...I actually got it yesterday but did not find the time or energy to get a post done until today. The picture is not so great, guess I should have done a close up but I think you get the idea! One thing I did notice after I got it home of course is that the hands of the clock are the same color as the body and it is not easy to read from afar. I guess the good thing is that the room it is in is not so big and if I wanted to I could paint the hands black.


Today has been all about cleaning. I scrubbed bathroom floors, did some laundry, vacuumed, cleaned/straightened in the basement (which still has so much more that needs to be done BTW) and did some other general straightening/sorting out, still many other jobs to do but I think for today that will be it. LilBlue should be home in just a bit and then homework and dinner will fill the rest of the afternoon and evening.


1 comment:

Larry Malcom said...

Good think you said it was a clock...I thought it was another iron wall decor. You're right, can't read the hands for the time from afar.

MIB