Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shopping Results





Yesterday we went shopping, today we have pictures of my purchases...I also made Little Blue a chocolate shake and so she was happy while she did/is doing her homework.

We have had a pretty low key day...church, lunch (w/ZR as our guest) and lounging around the homestead. Now we are engaged in homework. English homework, which revolved around the reading of Dracula, NOT my cup of tea, but somehow I am reading it and I am NOT in English, so how does that work, am I going to get a grade for this??? Hmmmm

Oh, and a phone call to see if I would continue being an AWANA secretary, I said yes...what else do I have to do on Wednesday nights? Besides I thought it was fun and I enjoyed the girls.

1 comment:

Larry Malcom said...

Oh la la... Love the outfits. Hope you got a good deal! Also, can you fix me a chocolatto shake? I think it would be GREAT!