Thursday, August 7, 2008

Average Day

Wow, not a very exciting day, but for me productive. I finished up the year 2001 and have started 2002 this evening. I am so excited to be moving in this especially after such a long break from it. I am really wanting to get caught up to the current year. The big thing is that I am going to have to spend a small fortune getting all the pics printed. Since sometime in 2003ish for the most part we have only digital photos without any hardcopies. So the challenge will be to find them and print them and then scrap them, I have already started printing out 2008 and am going to try and start scrapping it here real soon (like as soon as I get another album)!

Well, that is really it I suppose...oh, in other news man in blue made CCM candidate list! This is huge and he is ultra thrilled; now just need a job! Praying for the right position with the right timing and for the right location...

No comments: