Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Headset


Today, I did several things but the most important was to find a headset, mic set for the man in blue. I was successful and will get it in the mail tomorrow, but you can see it for yourself with the photo Lil Blue took. She insisted I hold a soda in the pic??? And as you can see, she wants it known they are BLUE, however, they could have been black, orange or red, however, she felt BLUE was the best choice! I was very busy today and will have more pictures tomorrow of some things I started today and hope to finish tomorrow. Things always seem to be a process for me and this project I am working on is no different.


In other thoughts for our dinner tonight, we had penne pasta with garden red sauce, not homemade but good nonetheless. Lil Blue had corn and I had hominy and we both enjoyed garlic toast with our meal. We could have had salad but didn't maybe I will have that tomorrow for lunch.


That's about it for today which is quickly coming to a close, which I am ready for, I don't know why but I am really tired this evening, so hopefully, when I do actually get to the bed sleep will come quickly and easily. I have been working on mySherry's photo albums from when she visited us in Italy. She needed help with identifying some of the things we did so I worked on that again tonight and hopefully will finish it tomorrow.

No comments: