Thursday, August 21, 2008

Painting...



So, we had some company a few days back and they said our bathroom was just "too white" so for the past three days I have been working on painting it. It is now painted and although the pictures do not do it justice it looks amazing. The little bit of color did take the sterile look out of it and it has a much warmer feeling now. All I need now is a bit of wall decor and a TP holder. I am thrilled with the outcome! It really did not take three days, but the first day I painted the lower ledge wall. Had to let that dry and yesterday was so broken up that I really couldn't start and finish before I had some other things that needed to be done so I just waited until today to go ahead and finish. Besides I picked up another/different roller and it worked well. I may also look for a hand towel holder, not sure about that yet??


Anyway, that's my latest project! And as for colors they are the same as the rest of the main level, "southern breeze" and "toasted almond". The toasted almond is the on the lower ledge wall and the other area I painted is the southern breeze. Best part was we already had the paint so no new purchases!
I think the before and after pictures are quite telling...hmmm....what's next??? The choices are many!


1 comment:

Larry Malcom said...

Hey you little Leonardo DaVinci (painter), nice job on the room. Looks really good and I too thought the ALL WHITE was overkill. Thanks for taking care of the house.