Friday, August 22, 2008

VERY Productive Shopping Day!






Wow, what a lot of things I bought today!!!

First, I found a couple home decor items...one for the newly painted bathroom and the other for the kitchen wall, the same people who said my bathroom was "too white" told me I need more clocks...so I found one today and I liked it so it is now hanging on my wall.

The other finds come from Office Depot and are the webcam, (now the man in blue will be able to see us), and a nifty little device to let ME put pictures from my camera directly on my laptop, it is really cool, I also got one for Lil'Blue. Cause of course the kind I needed for my memory card was not the same one she needed for hers. Anywho, you insert your memory card into the little gadget on one end and flip down the lid, then the USB Port end plugs into your computer and for me, I am able to dump the memory card pics directly to my laptop! I love it! I know it doesn't really take much in the way of technology to impress me but this is huge in my mind! Now if I can just learn how to make the pics a little smaller before I post I think I would be doing really good.


Finally, when I went to get a battery for the new clock, I discovered that a battery had corroded ALL the way through the metal flashlight housing of our big black flashlight. There was this white powder all over it and also in the drawer. I thought we had removed all the batteries from this particular flashlight but obviously not as there was one in it. That battery is so corroded in there now it's definitely not coming out, so said flashlight is now in trash!

1 comment:

Larry Malcom said...

Lots of COOL stuff for the house and you. I like the webcam and now we can play "see you now" ;) I also like the other items for the house. Nice touch...did you pick it all out?

Love you and see you (on the web) soon.