Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Work Stoppage...

Well, the day did not go as planned...so there is not a finished project to post pictures of...maybe tomorrow.

As far as my day not going as planned, it wasn't a bad thing, just not as planned thing. I got a late start due to chatting with man in blue-then I found out I needed to pick up Lil'Blue from school. This caused me to delay doing my errands to coincide with being out to pick her up so I didn't have time to get the project completed before I needed to pick her up so therefore I just didn't start it. And besides that I found I needed to pick up some additional supplies so it all worked out in the end.

On a Lil'Blue school note Mrs. C ask her to fill out an application for the Treasurer position in NHS. So we worked on that over Sonic Happy Hour drinks. We also pulled pictures for her senior dedication page, that was fun, when she doesn't have so much homework in the next few days she is going to scan them for me so I can submit them to Mrs. B. It was fun to look back at the photos! We got lots of laughs out of doing that!

AWANA meeting tonight lasted waaaaaay longer then I had anticipated, like I didn't get home until 9:00 p.m. I got to go through all our bins and purge and make a supply list, it was good cause I did it all by myself and I know it's done. Then I had the pleasure of "helping" do chapters 7-9 on the Dracula study guide with LB when I returned home over small bowls of ice cream. Now it is off to bed!

No comments: