Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WOW


It's been amazing...from sunrises to sunsets I have been awed by this place! Snorkeling was awesome, seeing whales was incredible and the beaches have been beautiful! It's just been wow from the go!

I must mention that we got off to a bit of a rough start with MiB's baggage being lost and not being delivered for three days, having a room with broken AC and then the tsunami on day two...thankfully it's been much less eventful since Sunday!

I am posting via email thanks to my super duper computer geek man who set me up to be able to do that! I can only upload one picture though via my phone but at least I'm making progress...

This sunset was as we drove home from a leeward side day trip yesterday! It was gorgeous, I mean really, really gorgeous!

Aloha

1 comment:

Susie said...

I am glad that your vacation wasn't ruined by the natural disaster in that part of the world!