Friday, April 22, 2011

Nearly over...

In about 8 weeks give or take a day or two this chapter of living 'happily homeless' will come to a close. I have some bittersweet thoughts and feelings swirling around in my brain. I find that much of life is bittersweet. I've had so much fun being with family! I have been able to see friends from years past, I've also made some terrific new friends! It's been an amazing time. I know had Lil Blue not been in that unfortunate crash I would have been out and about more, but I am most thankful for her safety. I'm so glad that I had the flexibility this year to be where I wanted when I wanted and even though I was in the Midwest a bit more then planned it's all good!

To date I have logged 14,486 miles in the air and I have traveled 13,925 miles by vehicle. I still have 8 weeks left!!!

Lil'Blue is here Life is Good!

2 comments:

Larry Malcom said...

That's a LOT of miles!!!! I'm not sure if I have traveled that much and I'm half way around the world

online pharmacy store said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.Keep up the great writing. To get more information online pharmacy store from buy generic drug online from trusted pharmacy.