Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the beat goes on!!!!

Wow, what a treat to see MALs show choir group take the first place trophy home from the Carthage SoundFest competition yesterday!

They did an awesome job, one of the best performances I have seen them do and they were awarded the first place slot for their efforts...what is significant in my brain on this is that I have been to several of the competitions and they usually do not make finals nor do they place. This has always seemed odd to me since I always thought they did a great job and left empty handed. I'm not sure but I think some of it has to do with the judges. Yesterday's judges had not ever seen any of the choirs perform before, which is cool and odd. The judges were successful independent individuals who gave the schools a fair shake...WooHoo

They ALL rocked it and I'm proud to know 'em...


Virtuoso
Their opening number...MAL and LIZ

 The FaceBook song gets lots of laughs and is so upbeat and fun!!!!

 Bring On Tomorrow...

 Baby YOU'RE a STAR!!!!
This is MALs solo...

 Doin' the Cupid Shuffle waiting for the final results!

What a great day, we finished it off with a Denny's stop on the way home...nothing like being at a Denny's in Lamar, MO at 12:00 A.M.!! Fun times right there!

No comments: