Sunday, July 15, 2012

Uh, OUCH...

Well, you know it was bound to happen, what you didn't know is how bad it would or would not be...injuries, they happen, they happen to MiB, frequently. Okay, maybe not frequently, but more often then to others or at least it seems that way.

So he was SUPing and lost his balance. He lunged forward and used his hands to catch himself and one of the said hands went in a manner it shouldn't. Since I wasn't there I really don't know exactly what happened but the way I wrote it is the way I understand it from what I was told... I may have to stand corrected if MiB checks in and reads this later and says, "that's not what I said" :) We'll see!

 The said hand...

Both hands for your comparison viewing pleasure!

Other then the hand injury it's been a pretty uneventful weekend, which is A OKAY with me! We did a little pool time today, I made a much needed commissary run this a.m. and we will be firing up the grill for dinner later, life IS good :)

No comments: