Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back in the Heartland

After an uneventful drive down and back we are back home. Going down we did have a bit of ice and snow to contend with but we sailed on through. PTL! Coming back today we were blessed with a lovely sunny day and no ice on the driveway when we pulled in!

It was a nice trip, lots of visiting, relaxing and way to much eating, ugh, I did go to the gym this afternoon after we got back home. I think, um, no I know I needed it, too much brittle, chocolates, lumpy dip, black olive dip, cheese dip, and the list goes on and on...I have a new favorite, almond m&m's, who knew they were sooooo yummy :)

Oh, and we got a call from our realtor this afternoon and we have a showing in the morning.

A post with pictures will be coming soon!

4 comments:

Larry Malcom said...

At least you got to go to the gym...I wish our gym stayed open a little longer on Sundays.

Susie said...

Glad you had a good trip:-)

Frizzy said...

You should post the direct link to view your home on your blog. I would love to see it! Even if it won't be yours much longer. Happy New Year!

Bettina said...

Nichole, see my post on 30 Nov and there is a link to the MLS listing for our home :)