Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BRRRRRRR.....

Well, that big storm that they predicted missed us (PTL) but it is still frigid, and the wind is just down right bone chilling. Tonight we are supposed to dip down in the single digits, which surely calls for an extra quilt on the bed.

I am waiting for LilBlue to get home so we can have dinner. She stayed after school today. It is chicken tonight and hot tea with our meal since it is so cold, I know she is also going to want mashed potatoes so I should go get them peeled.

Stay warm, I am trying :)

3 comments:

Susie said...

We did get hit for the storm. 5 inches on top of the foot we have already gotten. This is going to be a long winter:-(

Frizzy said...

My bro in KC got snow too. I DO NOT MISS IT AT ALL! YUCK. Stay warm and safe.

HatchedandGone.com said...

I agree with the "BRRRRR..."it is very cold outside!This is my first winter in Idaho and it dumped 5in. two days ago and I've been a "warm weather" girl most of my life.This ought to be quite an adventure! Thanks for stoppin' by on Candid Carrie.